Friday 12 December 2008

Apology for absence

I made my last post on Monday - and that evening I had a frantic phone call from my dad to say my mum had had a heart attack and wasn't expected to live.

Thankfully Mum has not only pulled through but made a remarkable recovery. She's now sitting up, eating and drinking, reading, and talking away - and getting bored with being in hospital!

She has to have a pacemaker fitted and then hopefully we'll have her home for Christmas. As a neighbour said, that'll be the best Christmas present our family could have.

So my apologies if this blog is not as active as it could be over the next few weeks, as I'll be spending a lot of time with Mum and Dad. But quite honestly, I'm just so glad I can still be with both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here. This blog is fully moderated. Any spam or malicious comments will not be published.