Tuesday 17 February 2009

Free pivot table video

Just about every marketing textbook I've ever read (and, I suspect, plenty that I haven't) recommend giving something away free as a taster for potential customers.

Glen Feechan has now done this with the pivot table training videos that we built together. You can find it on YouTube or here on Glen's blog.

For someone who took a bit of convincing to start using Twitter, Glen now seems even keener on it than I am (which is saying a fair bit cos I think Twitter is great). He's started using TweetDeck to help him find anyone who might be interested in pivot tables - and it seems to be starting a classic Seth Godin sneeze virus.

Memo to self: try TweetDeck soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. You'll find Teetdeck very useful, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments here. This blog is fully moderated. Any spam or malicious comments will not be published.